The new year brings with it new possibilities and chances to better yourself. As I reflect back on 2019 I think of how much I accomplished and did. I graduated from college, traveled the world and grew my blog! I have big goals for 2020 and can't wait to see what this year brings. Here are some of my goals for the new year:
1) I'd like to spend my first 15 minutes awake doing something productive aka "First 15" (google it!). 5 minutes of prayer, 5 minutes of doing my devotional and 5 minutes doing something peaceful like making myself coffee and actually enjoying it (rather than running out the door with it while scalding my hands).
2) Donate my time and money to something and passionate about.
3) Become a member at the church I go to every week!
4) Travel more - I pushed myself to get out of my comfort zone during August 2019 when I had weekend trips booked for every single weekend. Granted, they were all very fun trips that I was so excited for, but my anxiety made it hard to think about having such a busy schedule as I was adjusting to so much with life and work. Let me just say, it was the best decision of my life to just do it. I feel like this concept deserves a blog post in itself, but I learned by pushing myself that I was capable of sooooo much more than what I had previously thought. Traveling helped me to see how big the world is and whats waiting for us in every city. Plus I met Tyler one of these weekends which was a huge bonus ;)
5) Grow my Instagram to 10,000 followers. Check out 2018's post on goals when I wanted 1,000 followers!
6) Remain true to myself every single day, forgoing the thought of being perfect and focusing on being 100% me.
Happy New Year!
xoxo, The Dallas Heiress