Functional office supplies don't have to be boring. While you don't need to be too *extra*, you can totally make your desk a little happier to work in with these cute supplies. Today I'm sharing some cute desk accessories to make your office a little less drab and a little more #deskgoals.
Blazer | Sweater | Skirt | Shoes | Bag
Photos by: Audrie Dollins
1) The perfect mouse pad for thinking about blasting off to space when you get your 100th email of the day.
Mouse Pad (Available at Amazon, $5.99)
2) Keep all of your pens and pencils in one place with this acrylic holder.
Clear Acrylic & Gold Pencil Holder (Available from Amazon, $14.99)
3) Celebrate holidays, birthdays, and more with this message board.
DIY Lightbox Message Board (Available at Target, $14.99)
4) Plan your day hour-by-hour with this deskpad. *Inserts 3 coffee breaks*
Today To Do Deskpad (Available at Paper Source, $14.95)
5) Count down the days until your next vacation with this mini sandbox.
Executive Beach Break Mini Sandbox (Available at Kohl's, $12.99)
6) Display your business cards like a boss.
Blush Business Card Holder (Available at The Container Store, $3.99)
7) Inspirational messages you can switch out whenever you please.
Eccolo Christian Art Desk Stand (Available at Amazon, set of twelve cards and stand $14.00)
8) Cute pencils you won't let anyone steal from your desk.
Paradise Greetings Pencil Set (Available at Shopbop, $10.00)
Now whoever passes by your desk will know that you mean business and that you've got a sense of style too.
Time for you to be #deskgoals